Friday, October 17, 2008

57 percent fun!

The reason I am so fun tonight is because I went to a party and there was actually a flame thrower there. I person who throws flames. And she was throwing them all OVER the places. She was like a flame throwing, flame eating machine. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but if you look up "fun" in the dictionary, I'm pretty sure there's a photograph of a flame thrower.

Also the party was thrown for this guy who almost won on Jeopardy. And he was there and he talked us through his almost-win and I thought, WOW, I know a guy who was on JEOPARDY; HOW COOL ARE MY FRIENDS?

I finally updated UpsideDownAgain.com. I can't believe it's been a month already... where does the time go?

Finally, shout out to Weird Al Yankovic for releasing this song that is not particularly clever but is astoundingly relevant: (I could only find it on YouTube). I would still totally marry him.

Tomorrow the Jazz Park. And probably some kind of huge purchase, because Saturdays have been like that for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, lots of us would totally marry Al, but his wife's a nice person, so we'll leave her to the peaceful enjoyment of him. :)

"Whatever You Like" is out now on iTunes (it's not part of any album YET) and will hit other fine mp3 emporia in a week or so. OE