Things that happened while I was at work:
- A farcically busty parent screamed at me about my job, before dissolving into tears about her job.
- I accidentally helped a student cheat on a test.
- I realized students at Rabouin view studying the way they view taking trips to the center of the earth: only necessary NEVER.
- My cat puked all over my floor.
- My bike continued to make me appear about 80 percent more adorable than I actually am.
- I saw a cheesy-awesome French movie about WWII with Joe at Tulane (this movie had this line in it: "I wanted to devour her like a hot croissant." Joe and I appropriately laughed overtly at the stereotypical Frenchness of this statement).
- More hanging out with Joe; streetcar riding; acting like college kids; being awesome together.
- I talked to Kim (non-bike Kim. REAL Kim). More on this soon.