Friday, September 26, 2008

18 percent fun!

Tha Carter III is awesome. I think I'm turning into a Rabouin High School student. Which makes me a pretty ineffective teacher. I definitely think pep rallies are awesome. We should have a lot more pep rallies.

Missed the first football game, though. Fuck Mid-City for being in Mid-City.

Tonight I watched the debates, and I was deeply impressed with Obama. He was so intelligent. I think Alex is actually gay for him.

Tomorrow
  • I'm going to buy a piano. And I'm getting it moved in here.
  • Check out the Canal Place Cinema (turns out there are only four movie theaters in all of New Orleans. So... I'm not going to have very much difficulty going to all of them).
  • Read.
  • Really? You want more from me? I'M GOING TO BUY A PIANO.
  • Jazz club?
I got Chester (the Volkswagon Corraddo) back today. It is rotting because it flooded hella during Gustav. This is not going to stop me from riding Kim (the bike) all around this bumpy little dirty coast city.

2 comments:

Loretta said...

We are all gay for Obama. Duh!

CT said...

I'm not gay for Obama. I just think he's nice.